Worldwide, except USA, Canada, China, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Iceland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom
Leaders in Ice Control
SnowEx entered the snow and ice industry not as manufacturers, but as a small snow removal company. And through experience, the employees at SnowEx identified problems with the spreaders on the market. Since the manufacturers at that time didn’t seem to understand the need for a better product, SnowEx began designing its own solution. Since designing the original low profile spreader with a poly-constructed hopper, SnowEx continues to set more milestones and lead the industry in snow and ice management products.
The authority in ice control, SnowEx has a full line of salt spreaders, sand spreaders, de-icing sprayers, and snow brooms with capacities to meet any size and need. Leaders in Precision Flow, SnowEx products are unique, simple, and effective.
SnowEx spreaders are built to withstand the rigors of the snow and ice control industry. There are no engines, no pulleys, no sprockets, no belts, and no chains. This saves money with no wasted material. Whether you are looking for walk behind spreaders for personal use, tailgate spreaders for county-wide purposes, or anything in-between, SnowEx has the perfect sand and salt spreader for you.
- V-Box In Bed Spreaders
- Tow Behind Spreaders
- Dump Box Spreaders
- Tailgate Spreaders
- Walk Behind Spreaders
- Drop Pro Spreaders
- Super MAXXII Spreaders
- In-Bed Sprayers
- Pre-Wetting Sprayers
- Walk Behind Spraye
Salt Storage Equipment
Salt spreaders are one of the most effective de-icing and snow melting devices available. SnowEx manufactures a complete line of salt spreaders, designed to exceed the ice and snow removal needs of a variety of clientele. Not only does SnowEx produce salt spreaders for any size job, they also ensure that the patented auger systems will save on materials, maintenance, manpower, and money! Salt spreaders by SnowEx far outshine the competition in capacity, dependability, durability, and versatility.
SnowEx manufactures a line of de-icing sprayers, which are more effective than salting alone. Salt or brine sprayers can be utilized in multiple ways, spraying brine and other de-icing liquids before, during, after, or instead of salting.
SnowEx de-icing sprayers can handle any liquid on the market for pre-wetting, de-icing, and anti-icing treatment. By pairing a de-icing sprayer with any SnowEx spreader, users can boost the de-icing potential of a treatment.
SnowEx is the leader in salt spreaders and sand spreaders because of their many design advantages.
- Polyethylene Construction: SnowEx’s polyethylene construction reduces maintenance concerns and increases the longevity of your spreader.
- Patented Auger Transmission System: Feeds a precise, measurable amount of material onto the spinner, creating an even material spread while saving material.
- Dependability: SnowEx products contain no engines, pulleys, sprockets, belts or chains to maintain. You can rest assured that when the snow is falling your spreader is ready for the job.
- Salt-Traxx® Digital Job Tracker: The Salt-Traxx was the first product of its kind in the industry to record the time spent and exact amount of material used on each job, allowing you to more accurately bid on jobs.
- Industry-Leading Warranty: SnowEx was the first to offer a 2-year warranty standard on all equipment and a 12-month warranty on genuine parts.
- Dealer Support: SnowEx has a network of more than 600 servicing dealers in North America and 15 countries worldwide.
For videos, visit the Dorian Drake YouTube Site: >