Quality Electrical Products
Dorian Drake’s Automotive Group is the sales and marketing representative of BBB Wilson products in its markets.
For over 40 years, Wilson has been a North American leader in manufacturing premium alternators, generators and starters for the North American aftermarket. Today, through their new state-of-the-art facilities in Manitoba, Canada and Reynosa, Mexico, Wilson is committed to producing quality products their customers expect.
Wilson was acquired by BBB industries in 2008, known for its high-quality products and superior customer service, is a leading supplier of remanufactured and new starters and alternators for the automotive, light truck, and heavy-duty vehicle aftermarket. BBB Industries focuses on zero Defects while continuously improving their products.
Wilson offers industry-leading coverage for medium-duty and heavy-duty trucks and off-highway applications. They service a wide and diverse customer segment including automotive, heavy-duty trucks, industrial, forestry, power sports, outdoor power equipment, emergency vehicles, marine, agricultural, construction equipment, mining, lift trucks, fleets and more.
- Starters Electrical component parts
- One Wire Alternators
- Outdoor Equipment
- Power Sports
- Construction Equipment
- Heavy Duty Lift
- Truck Marine
Wilson’s Core Values
- Most extensive rotating electrical product offering in the industry
- Manufactured to OEM specifications or better
- Highest quality in the industry based on customer feedback
- Proven OES power steering product offering
- Most extensive distribution network in the industry
- Inventory is right-sized to meet market demands
- Industry’s best fill rates
- Unrivaled ability to deliver competitive pricing through superior operations Industry-leading cost structure allows significantly higher margin opportunity for the distributor
- Product life cycle management assures competitive pricing throughout product life
Manufacturer Website: www.wilsonautoelectric.com