Based in Wisconsin, USA, the Thuemling Instruments Group designs and manufactures specialty liquid-filled and dry industrial pressure gauges to the industrial, fire, irrigation, mobile hydraulics, sub-sea, top side, and sanitary industries. SPAN pressure gauges are constructed to handle the harshest conditions and for rugged service applications. Offering superior quality and 75 years of combined experience in the “gauge business,” Thuemling’s advanced manufacturing techniques meet the highest industry performance standards.
SPAN Gauges are Built to Take the Pressure.
Born in the ‘Oil Patch’ in 1970, the SPAN liquid-filled pressure gauge was the standard for offshore platform, ROV, panel makers, and oil patch support equipment.
SPAN gauges are designed for rugged service applications where brass & copper materials, or 316 stainless steel materials, are compatible with the media being used. Liquid fill fluid dampens the gauge pointer and movement for improved readings and longer life, making SPAN gauges ideal for high shock and vibration applications.
- Mobile Hydraulic Equipment
- Irrigation / Water Purification
- Waste Water / Slurry
- Fire Apparatus
- Food / Pharmaceutical
- Bulk Transport Trailers
- “Fully Filled”: The internal “breathing diaphragm” eliminates the need for an air bubble in the mid-range of the gauge, which can distort readings and looks unsightly.
- Temperature-compensated: The ICD compensates the case (to 150° F) for changes in internal case pressure caused by fluctuations in ambient temperature. (Especially critical in lower pressure and vacuum gauges.)
- Freezeproof: The KEM-X Socket Saver is an internal diaphragm seal to prevent freezing, clogging and corrosion. It is available on all SPAN gauges.
- Lighted Dial: SPAN offers the only lighted and liquid-filled gauge. 12 volt incandescent or LED in white, blue, green, or red.
|Stainless Case Liquid Filled Pressure Gauge||
Transducers & Pressure Switches
|Steel Case Dry
|H.P. Series Pressure Gauges (High Pressure)|
SPAN gauges have many optional features that allow a user to develop a basic or special product specification.
Sub-Sea Pressure Gauges
SPAN Sub Sea Gauges are made to order and have special construction for this application. The Zytel case and ring offer a good appearance and excellent resistance to chemical, weather, and corrosion attack.
- Sub-Sea Applications
- ROV Equipment and Panels
- Military, Marine
- Mobile Hydraulic Equipment
Fire Apparatus Industrial Gauges
Thuemling Instrument Group manufactures the FA, SCBA, 50/50, and BC series of fire apparatus gauges for the fire fighting industry.
The ‘Original’ fire truck liquid-filled gauge – more refined and rugged than ever.
The new 63mm and 100mm cast brass-cased, liquid-filled pressure gauges
The ultimate liquid-filled drafting gauge designed for rural operations.
Breathing Air Compressor Gauges. Your ONE Source For Both Full 2.65″ & 63mm Panel Mounting Sizes – All Ranges
- Firetruck liquid filled gauges
- Breathing compressor gauges
- Liquid filled drafting gauges
- Brass cased gauges
Would you like to become a distributor or just want to know where to buy?
For more information, speak to a SPAN authorized representative from Dorian Drake International.