Dorian Drake’s Industrial and Environmental Group is the sales and marketing representative of the BDP Industries brand of equipment in its markets.
- Gravity Belt Thickeners
- Belt Presses
- Rotary Drum Concentrators
- Lime Stabilization Systems
- Polymer Systems
- Compost Turning Equipment
- Pulp & Paper Stock Thickeners
- Process Control Panels
- Equipment Restoration
- Mobile Dewatering Equipment
BDP’s Philosophy is different than most. The theory that one design fits all is alien to us. BDP’s product models are designed specifically for the client’s industry. BDP’s mission is to provide “F.A.S.T” service to valued customers:
- Functional Design
- Accomplished Staff
- Service Oriented
- Timely Delivery and Response
BDP has a strong line of products for municipal waste water treatment. Municipal Products: Gravity Belt Thickener, 3DPBelt Press, 2VP Press, DDP Press
BDP Industries has a strong line of solid/liquid separation products for the industrial market. Industrial Products: Gravity Belt Thickener, Rotary Concentrator, 3DPBelt Press, 2VP Press
Pulp & Paper
BDP Industries product line includes a 2.5 meter model can produce 100tpd @ 48%wt on primary/secondary sludge. Pulp & Paper Products: Gravity Belt Thickener HO3x3 Belt Press HO2x3 Belt Press
BDP Industries has built presses to dewater mineral tailings since 1988. BDP’s mineral belt presses are designed for the abrasive, extremely heavy cake weight, high viscosity slurries encountered in aggregate slimes, base metal mineral tailings and coal refuse. Mineral Product: Sahara Press.
Phenomenal Growth & Accomplishments:
- First Belt Press 1978
- Experience in product development and personalized service going back to the early 1970’s
- Thousands of installations throughout the world
- Installations on all continents
- Quality Parts and Service capability matching our growth
Aggressively pursuing product improvement:
- One of the first to come out with Gravity Belt Thickener, 1989
- First to build a structurally reliable 3 meter belt width press
- Working installations up to 3.6 m belt width
- First to design bleaching stage into the pressure section in 1985
- Installations operating at 750 plinip pressure
- Private contract Twin wire product design for a Fortune 500 chemical company’s new process
- 3-belt press design, 1993
- Vertical pressure section, providing superior dewatering
- Private product development and manufacturing for several Fortune 500 process equipment companies.
- One of the first 4 meter wide Gravity Belt Thickeners.
For videos, visit the Dorian Drake YouTube Site: >
For more information, speak to a BDP authorized representative from Dorian Drake International.
For additional information contact us.